DXH19 – still not through 97. Probably a buy around 96.
E6H19 – still trading sideways
B6H19 – below 1.2750 now, provides a good line in the sand to get short.
GCG19 – on balance being supported.
SIF19 – drifting higher but still mostly sideways.
PLF19 – Thursday might have been a good day to sell judging from how the session finished after touching the short-term average.
HGH19 – sideways.
KCH19 – the price is now within touching distance of the previous low which was 98.55. So I will probably wait to see whether the price just comes down and touches it or whether it tries to break lower which I think is probably more likely. If I look back on a 6 month chart this is just a big downtrend that has had a rally off a major level and now looks to be in a continuation pattern lower.
CCH19 – still cognizant of the reverse head and shoulders but for now just looks to be going sideways.
SBH19 – the price seems to be finding support in between the 50 to 61.8% retracement mark of the move from 10.79 up to 14.24. If it keeps on holding here this could be a good chance to get on board an uptrend.
LSF19 – waiting on 300. It’s slowly getting there.
CTH19 – back towards the bottom of the range. Cotton has been a constant battle ground over the last month. Not a place for me to get involved.
OJH19 – and it looks like yesterday’s massive range will be resolved to the downside.
ZCH19 – still trading sideways, on balance I’d say its being supported. Edging higher as well. Might be worth buying some OTM calls around 400.
ZWH19 – making a break for the 200 day moving average? The next hurdle is the 200 day moving average but I don’t have a strong view.
ZSF19 – holding above 900 for now. I’m not filled with confidence. Need some supporting evidence. The 200 day moving average is at 934 so that could be a good low risk high reward selling point.
ZMF19 – indecisive
ZOH19 – the price is holding at the 40 day moving average which is what I was buying for so that is a good sign at this point. If the 40 day average is significantly broken to the downside then that trade idea will be wrong and I’ll be out. I can probably move my stop up to 281.
RSH19 – coming off now.
DYZ18 – any chance I get to sell near the 40 day moving average I will be taking. I haven’t got anything so far.
ESZ18 – one of my cost covering sell orders got hit last night which was a good sign . I bought two caps and had a limit order in to sell one of the caps at double the initial cost. If the remaining cap is now expires worthless because I manage it poorly then I’ve only really missed out on the opportunity. This was also one of the steps that I was using to deal with FOMO. I also went long a short term put which spiked and I sold it for roughly double what I paid. That’s not a great result for an option because so many expire worthless i really need a 4 or 5 times payoff to justify buying an option.
NQZ18 – I also bought a NASDAQ put at the start of yesterday session but I’ve held onto it even though it’s higher. I don’t have a sell order in, as I paid about the same as the e-mini put option which doubled and that has covered the cost. I dont have long left but I’ll put a sell order in tonight as it would need a huge consecutive move to justify the premium. Most likely outcome is a spike lower then rally higher again.
VIZ18 – no chance for me to do anything at the moment
Actions required as a result of today’s journal
– move my stop up to 281 on oats.
– I signed up to my previous data provider to get my trade reporting spreadsheet working with a current data set. Have to figure out how to get individual contract histories.