DXH19 – surprised with all this risk aversion that the dollar was not better supported.
E6H19 – The Euro is still holding above 1.14.
B6H19 – quite a positive sign for GBP, bouncing off 1.25, trend is still down.
GCG19 – no big moves, but grinding higher.
SIF19 – Another very positive day for silver. Could this be a break out?
PLF19 – The price seems to be stabilizing between 775 and 800.
HGH19 – Copper is below 2.60, I’m going to buy some 2.25 strike put options. This looks like it could finally be moving.
SBH19 – Sugar is looking ugly and I would expect next up a test of the previous low at 10.79. Is it a good time to buy? I would say i am selling weakness which makes sense but not at an obvious risk reward location so increasing my chances of getting stopped out but being right in direction.
CCH19 – price holding at the 200 DMA for now.
KCH19 – still finding support at the old low.
OJH19 – I’m long 5x February 2019 call options with a 1.45 strike and I’ve probably toasted my money on this one, it seems unlikely to get a bounce now we are down through 124.
CTH19 – We are getting down to the support around 69 where the February 2018 low was recorded.
LSF19 – I have been waiting on 300 for the price of lumber to reach but it’s possible though we may have just seen a higher low. I’ll only know once we reach the previous short term High around 375.
ZWH19 – still sideways.
ZCH19 – no real pattern aside from a broad range trading between 400 and 360. So that would say buy at 360 and sell at 400.
ZSH19 – drifting higher again today, if we clear these two short term moving averages then I will move my stop up to the entry price. I went long at 886 1/2 and stop at 879.
ZMH19 – indecisive
ZOH19 – nothing at the moment for me. Price is being being supported at the 100 DMA which is possibly a good sign – this is the first time since September the price has broken through the 100 DMA which was back at 254. Probably worth buying some 300 strike call options with a couple of months to expiry.
RSH19 – the price bounced off 470 again
CLG19 – oil seems extended to the downside, judging by the 200 day moving average being more than 19% above the current price so I’m just going to buy call options expecting some mean reversion, now that the price has stabilised sideways for about a week.
LEG19 – false break for now. waiting to see what happens next.
DYH19 – any chance I get to sell near the 40 day moving average I will be taking. I haven’t got anything so far.
ESH19 – failure at the short term average.
NQH19 – failure at the short term average.
– after writing each entry, check whether I need to add an action to my list
– check price for Oats call options (if they are sold), probably not enough liquidity to trade but worth checking.
– review my daily journal for action items I have missed before sending it.